Non-members are welcome to join us and find out what we’re all about and meet other business owners. Click here to RSVP, we hope you’ll join us.
2017-18cycle of W7BA events:
Board meetings are generally scheduled for the second Tuesday at 3:30 p.m.
For questions, agenda items, and information contact our President Kent Petterson [firstname.lastname@example.org]
Past monthly meetings: with great appreciation to these W7BA members: W7BA monthly networking meetings are generally scheduled for the third Thursday of the month (but not August and December!). At our networking events, we enjoy complimentary appetizers, beverages, and good conversation –often with an invited guest!
- June 21: W7BA Networking hosted by Spangler and De Stefano, PLLP, 962 Saint Clair Ave.
- May 17: W7BA Networking hosted by Artista Bottega, 937 7th Street West.
- April 19: W7BA Networking hosted by Boom Shack, 237 7th Street West.
- March 15: W7BA Networking hosted by Sholom Home East, 740 Kay Avenue
- February 22: W7BA Annual Meeting hosted by North Garden Theater, 929 7th Street West
- January 18: W7BA Holiday Party hosted by Rudy’s Event Rentals, 1044 7th Street West
- October 19: W7BA Networking hosted by Louis Ristorante & Bar, 211 7th Street West
- September 21: W7BA Networking hosted by BankCherokee Randolph Branch, 675 Randolph.
- August 10: Neighborhood Meeting on West 7th Transit Options hosted by Nova Classical Academy, 1455 Victoria
- July 20: W7BA Networking (Breakfast at Mary’s!) hosted by Claddagh Coffee Cafe 459 Seventh Street West
- June 15: W7BA Networking hosted by Patrick McGoverns 255 Seventh Street West
- May 18: W7BA Networking hosted by Center for Lost Objects, 957 Seventh Street West
- April 20: W7BA Networking hosted by Tom Reids 258 Seventh Street West
- March 16: W7BA Networking hosted by West 7th/Fort Road Federation/District 9 Community Council 955 Seventh Street West
- February 16: W7BA Annual Membership Meeting
- January 19: W7BA Networking hosted by Rudy’s Event Rentals, 1044 Seventh Street West, Suite B
- November 17: W7BA networking hosted by Artista Botega in their Mural Room, 937 7th Street West
- October 17: W7BA “early bird” networking at Fresh Grounds’ Hospitality Room
September 15: W7BA networking hosted by Wellington Senior Living
- July 21: W7BA networking hosted by Chris and Robs Chicago Taste Authority
- June 16: W7BA networking Pizza Party hosted by Tav on the Ave
- May 19: W7BA networking hosted by Rudy’s Event Rentals, 1044 7th St West
- April 23: West End Clean Up Campaign
Thanks to Kristi Kasl for our graphic and Ruth Ann Smith (651 340 7966; email@example.com) for organizing on behalf of W7BA’s Enhancement Coalition!
- April 21: W7BA Networking catered by Mississippi Market and hosted by the Saint Paul Fire Station meeting room 645 Randolph Ave.
- March 1: The Saint Paul Fire Department and the W7BA co-hosted a Community Meeting on transit options through West 7th Neighborhoods and the Riverview Corridor toward a Federally mandated recommendation this fall on the Locally Preferred Alternative (LPA) for mode (e.g. light rail, streetcar, bus) and alignment through our neighborhoods. Included presentation and update by Mike Rogers, RCRRA Transit Project Manager, along with Q&A.
- February 11, 2016: General Membership Annual Meeting
The W7BA wishes to thank Emily Linbo and Dominium of the Schmidt Artists Lofts, Brew House Club Room and Performance Hall, for hosting our annual Membership Meeting Thursday, February 11, and all our 40+ attendees! The agenda included a social (half) hour, introductions, board elections, introduction of the W7BA micro-grants program; and Certificates of Appreciation to ten local businesses and organizations, followed by a brewery complex tour by Phil Gagne, Wellhouse Manager and a former brew master at Schmidt.. Check us out at the General Membership Annual Meeting link!
- January 21, 2015 Networking: hosted by McGovern’s Pub
- November 12, 2015 Breakfast Networking: hosted by Mississippi Market
- October 21, 2015 Networking Meeting hosted by Tav on the Av on their outdoor patio!
- October 14, 2015: the Ward 2 Candidate forum hosted by Czech and Slovak Sokol Minnesota at the historic C.S.P.S. Hall attended by over 150 citizens.
- September 24, 2015: Networking Meeting hosted by Tom Reid’s Hockey City Pub
- June 30, 2015: Membership and Networking Meeting hosted by the Schmidt Artists Lofts
- May 21, 2015: Networking Meeting hosted by Seventh Street Social
- March 19, 2015: Board of Directors and Membership Networking Meetings
Many thanks to Erin Shvetzoff Hennessey and Highland Chateau Health Care Center for hosting. HCHCC is a St. Paul landmark for rehabilitative and skilled nursing care, and recently remodeled its facility (a 64-bed, all-private room community) at 2319 Seventh Street West. As per usual, W7BA will be provided appetizers and beverages! Join us in exploring another member’s vital contribution to our commercial district in April.
- February 19: 2015 General Membership Annual Meeting:
The W7BA wishes to thank Emily Linbo and Dominium of the Schmidt Artists Lofts, Brew House Club Room and Performance Hall, for hosting our annual Membership Meeting Thursday, February 19, and all 70+ attendees! The agenda included a social (half) hour, a meeting with by-laws up date; board elections; recognition of the Joseph’s Coat winterwear program and recognition certificates for businesses that enhanced their storefronts and streetscapes. See committees/outreach for more information! The meeting concluded with two special presentations, W7BA member Amy Zellmer on “Marketing for Small Business” and “Google Business View” by Tara Loftus, followed by networking social hour and a brewery complex tour by Phil Gagne, Wellhouse Manager and a former brew master at Schmidt.
- January 2014 Networking Meeting hosted by Rudy’s Event Rentals
- December 2014 Board Meeting festively hosted by Seventh Street Social
- November 2014 “early bird” Networking Meeting hosted by Burn Unit Coffee Ward
- October 2014 Networking Meeting hosted by Patrick McGovern’s Pub